Tuesday, September 2, 2008

*About me*

So where should I begin...
My name is Ashley Nicely I am 19 years old and graduated from Cabell Midland High School this past spring. I have the best family in the WORLD!!! My parents are Troy and Susie and my brothers are Clarence and Troy!! I love them all sooooooo very much!! I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior at the age of 8!!! The Lord is awesome and He never lets me down!!!I love the Lord with all my heart and want to glorify Him in all that I do!! I almost forgot to tell you about my wonderful pets....Tabbysue and Rascal!! Tabby is my wonderful cat who turns 10 really soon and Rascal is my lil bro Troy's dog!!! In my spare time I love to play some volleyball, hang with my family, play football, and sometimes enjoy boxing at the gym!! Nice meetin ya... catch ya later :)

No comments: