Sunday, May 10, 2009

God is amazing

So, I was just sitting on the front porch of the villa watching the sunset this evening,and it was like God just painted, right in front of me the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen!! You know what the crazy thing is... I have never seen 2 sunsets that are exactly the same. God is so creative and sometimes I am too busy to stop and admire His artwork!! I serve a Wonderful God and am so glad to be daughter of the King :) Thank you Lord blessing me in so many ways!!
Today is also Mother's Day!!! I would like to give my Mommy a shout out on my blog!!! I love her so much and wish I could be there in person today to tell you how much I love you :) You are the best Mother I could ever ask for thanks for setting such a godly example for me!!! I love you so much <3 Your daughter, Ashley Suzanne

No comments: