Thursday, June 23, 2011

LIFE is good






So much has happened since I blogged last I really don't know where to start!!

Since, my last blog I have had some 1st time experiences that have totally changed me :)
Well I had the chance to visit the Caribbean Sea for the first time in my life... and it was beautiful!!
I went to the city of Puerto Viejo with a group of SCORE missionaries for one day and one night!! What an experience that was :)
We stayed at the El Pizote surf lodge ... and there were two phrases that best describe it... 1. Rustic 2. In the Jungle
It was pretty neat, but quite a different experience for us to say the least!!

My second 1st experience here in the CR was... I had the opportunity to lead a young lady (21 yrs. old) from the poor village called Alajuelita, to the Lord IN SPANISH!!!!

It was the first person who I lead to the Lord using only Spanish!! I am so thankful for the opportunity and I know the Lord's presence was there because His provided me with a peace like I have never experienced before! God is so good and I give Him all the praise and glory for this lady named Valeka, who is now my sister is Christ!!! I hope to follow up with her when the next group travels to her village!!

Here are a few pictures of the experiences I mentioned above!!!

No comments: