Monday, November 10, 2008

So this is a shout out to my parents and my brothers:

<-8">

To Dad:

I want to say thank you as well. You are an amazing father and it means so much to me to have a dad who cares and encourages me in all I do!!! Thank you for always setting a great example for me as well for others to follow!! I love you very much!







To Mom:

Thank you so very much for all that you do for me and always being there for me!! You are such a great mother and friend!! Thank you so much for supporting and encouraging me to follow God’s will. You are truly an amazing mother!!! I love you very much!!!







Clarence:

I miss you very much and cannot wait to see you!! I want to say thank you for always watching out for your lil sister (even when she is in another country). It means a lot to have an older brother who you can look up to and take their advice! I love you very much!!


Troy Arron:

I miss you as well!! I cannot wait till we get to hangout again soon!! I want to say thank you for always helping me to remember that life is supposed to be fun and we are to live each day to the fullest!! You mean so much to me!! I love you very much!!

*Thank you all so much for all your prayers!!! I love you all so much and cannot explain how happy I am to be here and to know that my family supports and encourages me!!! I love you all!!!

Love, Ashley Nicely



1 comment:

Ashley Nicely said...

Thank You so much!!! I love u