Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's new in my life :)

Ok so to begin with I have had a really busy last two weeks here in Costa Rica, but that has not stopped the Lord from working in my life!!! I had the opportunity to hear George Theis along with his wife Joann speak several times in the last week. I had the opportunity to meet with my mentor twice and share with her all that I have learned and experienced so far. I am now participating in a singing competition with my church El Lugar, and of course it is in spanish!!! It is next saturday and I am very excited!! I also had the opportunity to hear Bob Ray and Kim Stone preach two different places in the last week as well as get to see the Rojas family on thursday. it is so neat to be able and actually see the ministries they have here in Costa Rica! God is soooo good to me!!! Here are a few verses that have really meant a lot too me over the last two weeks!!

Phil 4:11
Not that I speak in respect of want; for what I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Phil 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 54:6
Seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near.
Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the father by him.

No comments: